Saudi JOB Listing here

Saudi JOB Listing here
Saudi JOB Listing here

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Automechanic needed in Canada

If you are looking for a full-time, permanent job and if you are someone who loves to work on cars and would like to earn a good living having fun and doing the job you love best then you may be the person J&G Automative is looking for!

Perks include Free housing/accomodation
Salary :$52,000।00 to $60,000.00 Yearly
44 Hours per week, Other Benefits,
Location: Nunavut, Canada

You may send your resume to rbalbuena@jandgautomotive.com.
For more details please visit their website http://www.jandgautomotive.com/

3 comments:

carenmeman said...

and because I love you.... I included you in the list of "I love your blog award!" hahaha

Auto repair reviews said...

The SUV I own suffers the problem of black smoke fumes from exhaust. For that I have been in a search of some good mechanic that can provide quality services in reasonable pricing. Can someone suggest me for solution here ?

Diesel mechanic said...

Can you brief on the job requirements and the detail of the total package of salary you are offering.